Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Reading

I finally decided it would be a good idea to start my summer reading. So a couple of nights ago I went through both of the books, chapter by chapter, and put an index card in each chapter. Now when I read a chapter, I will write a summary on the notecard that is in that chapter so that when it comes time to do the essay on both books, I will have my notes and be able to whip up a great essay!
The only thing that bugs me about being in enriched classes is that the majority of the class doesn't do their work. So our teacher doesn't dock points because mostly everyone doesn't have the assignment, and the deadline is always extended. That really bugs me because I always have my work done on time and I don't think it is fair to the few of us who do their work. I guess I just don't need to worry about it.
Enriched should be fun though. Mostly all of my friends are in it with me this year, and since we have to stay back a year due to the change to a jr. high, we will be able to be together for at least one more year.
School should be funner than it was last year, I am sorta starting to look forward to it!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim N said...

Let us know how you like the books. I always love to get recommendations for good books.

July 18, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home