Monday, June 23, 2008

The Office, And Other Good Shows

The Office is my all-time favorite t.v. show! Steve Carrell is the boss. Everyone on that show is hilarious! The jokes are funny, and the entire show is just fun to watch. I can't wait for the next season!
Photobucket
Dwight at the Christmas Party on The Office.
Another good show would be The Hills. I've watched it since it came out a couple of seasons ago. It is full of drama but is definitely worth catching up on if you have never seen it. I love the way Lauren Conrad handles the drama in the last season.
lc
Audrina Patridge and Lauren Conrad from The Hills.
America's Best Dance Crew is a blast to watch! The dancers are amazing and fun to watch. I love how they have themes for each week. For example, this week is "Favorite Song" week. Mario Lopez is the host and the show was created by Randy Jackson.
Photobucket
My favorite crew, Distorted X. Watch and vote for them on America's Best Dance Crew!
A new favorite of mine is Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search For Elle Woods. The girls have casting calls and auditions every week, and its really fun to see what they have to do. There is a girl from Logan on the show, and I'm hoping she will win because she has what it takes to be Elle. The girls get to meet famous people along the way too.
Photobucket
Rihannon from Logan is a contestant on Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search For Elle Woods
I love Once Upon A Prom! It is the cutest show. Taylor Swift was on it last time, and I thought it was cute how she supported her date's aunt and wore pink to the prom. They took her tour bus there, which I thought was really nice of her to offer! This show is definitely worth watching.
taylor swift ..
Watch Taylor Swift on Once Upon A Prom!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home