Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Homework Assignment

I am in an advanced placement classes for next year. I had to try out for the classes and made it along with 34 other boys and girls my age. I'm excited to be with my friends, but not excited for the summer homework assignment we have to do-- and turn in the first day of school!

We are supposed to be reading the books Habibi and Shabanu: Daughter of the Wind, and then writing an essay on the common themes of both books. The essay is due on the first day of school, and if we don't do the essay we'll fail the class without a chance of a make-up assignment.

I'm not excited for this at all! The books came in the mail today from Amazon, and so I'm thinking I better get started on reading them instead of reading Twilight. Or, I should hurry and finish the Twilight series and then start my summer reading assignment.

Either way, wish me luck!
Don't you think these books look so exciting?!?

Photobucket Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home