Tuesday, June 17, 2008

fRiEnDs!

I have the best, craziest, funnest friends a girl could ask for. We always end up having a fun time together no matter what we do. And even though we have our fights, we learn to get over the drama really quickly!

So...these are my best friends:

McCall- McCall is a really great listener. She helps me through alot of my problems. She gives really good advice too. McCall doesn't joke around as often as some of my other friends, and sometimes she is a little more quiet, which is good!

Jessica- Jessica can seem really shy at first, but when you get to know her she is hillarious! She says the funniest things and makes up the silliest phrases. She is a good listener too.

Isabella- Isabella is quite the daredevil. Her and I get along well because of this. For example, when were at Raging Waters, Isabella and I were some of the only girls in our group of friends that wanted to go down the slides. She makes me laugh and we always have a good time no matter what we do!

Jaclyn- Jaclyn Marie Smith is the funniest girl I think I've ever met. Her and I talk in English accents sometimes when we hang out. She is a happy, energetic person and always makes me feel better when I'm in a bad mood.

Mary- Mary is a great friend! When I was sick for a couple of weeks, she brought me my favorite shake and mozzerella sticks from Arby's. We have the funnest times just chatting and hanging out. I'm really excited to start swimming with her when school starts!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home