Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sister's Day

I got a full set manicure two weeks ago at Tamy's Nail Salon. I was really impressed with how well my nails looked. Since we were out of town, I skipped a week of getting them filled. So yesterday, I went to get them filled and Allie wanted to come and get her nails done too. I was a little bit hesitant about it at first, because knowing Allie she would choose the darkest color of nail polish and not hold still. But to my surprise, she was great! She didn't move at all for the 35 minutes it took to get her nails done. I did have to help her chose an appropriate color of nail polish, but she loved this pink color. They sat me and Allie next to each other at the salon so that Allie would feel more comfortable. The girl that did Allie's nails was seventeen and she talked to Allie about Hannah Montana. I could tell Allie was just in awe of the salon. She loves her nails! Hopefully we can go again and this time go with the girl cousins around Allie's birthday, that would be fun.

Photobucket
My nails (big hand) and Allie's nails (little hand)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this cute post Joslyn! Thanks for being such a sweet sister and letting Allie come along to the nail salon. She has talked nonstop about it since. She loves you and wants to be just like you! :)

July 18, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home