Monday, June 30, 2008

Bands and Music

All Time Low is my favorite band right now. They have such happy and upbeat songs that I play all the time. Their songs are basically the songs of summer and everybody loves them.


Photobucket
All Time Low
I have a ton of favorite songs this summer, so they are:
1. I Don't Know About You, But I Came To Dance by: FTSK
2. Dear Maria by: All Time Low
3. When I Grow Up by: The Pussycat Dolls
4. Stay Beautiful by: The Last Goodnight
5. Take A Bow by: Rihanna
6. Beat It by: Fall Out Boy
7. Time Of My Life by: David Cook
8. Angels by: David Archuleta
9. With Me by: Sum 41
10. Picture To Burn by: Taylor Swift
11. Check Yes Juliet by: We The Kings
12. Miserable At Best by: Mayday Parade
13. Send My Love To The Dance Floor by: Cobra Starship
14: Umbrella (remix) by: All Time Low

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim N said...

Hey Jos, I just noticed you have your comments set up now.

It was fun to see what music you are listening to. I looked some of them up on You Tube. I will have to add some to my ipod.

The kids and I are hooked on the song "I Don't Feel Like Dancing" by the Scissor Sisters. I have no idea if it is old or new and it probably makes me a fogie, but it is fun. I also like "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis and "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat...even though it is way overplayed.

June 30, 2008 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Joslyn said...

thanks kim! i love those songs too. there are just so many good songs out there, and its hard to choose one favorite!

July 1, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home