Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Grandma

My grandma is one of the most incredible people I've ever met. Whether its to give a helping hand, or to lend a shoulder to cry on, I know I can always count on her to be there.
Grandma is one of my best friends. She is one of the few people that understands me and can relate to the struggles and challenges that I have gone through as a teenager.
When I did cheerleading, grandma told me about when she was a cheerleader in jr. high. She told me about how only five or so girls would make the team out of like thirty. She went and said a prayer that she would be able to give it her all at tryouts. Grandma made the team. When she was a cheerleader she met grandpa at a basketball game.
Grandma is also one one of the few people that reads my blog! She asks me about it all the time and it makes me want to write more.
So grandma, I want you to know how special you are to me. I love you!

Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home