Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Obsessions


Hershey's Kisses- These are the best! They now come in different flavors. My favorite flavor is cherry cordial creme.



Hollister Sweats- I have some that are shorts and that are dark blue with writing similar to this. I got them from my neighbor Tasha and I wear them all the time.

Big Sunglasses- I love big sunglasses. They are my favorite accessory. I have some white ones, some brown ones, and some purple ones like this. I could not live without them!

My Phone- I have a Blackjack 2. Now that I am learning how to use it, I actually like it! Thanks dad for giving it to me.

American Eagle Tee's- I have this exact shirt in teal, and I love it. The American Eagle tee's are so comfy and thin, I love them!

Lipgloss- I love lipgloss. I always have lipgloss with me, at all times. I love Victoria's Secret lipglosses. They are so moisturizing and have great colors.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home