Thursday, October 16, 2008

Recent Obsession

I love looking at prom dresses! Maybe it's because this summer I will be shopping for them, but I just love finding cute ones! I have this folder of dresses I've found that are cute that is on my computer, and there are about 50 or so dresses in it. It's really hard to find a modest prom dress, so most of the time you have to buy an immodest dress and make it modest (add sleeves, etc.) There are a few botiques that buy immodest dresses and make them modest, which is really convienent. These are two of my favorite dresses I've found that could be altered and be made modest. I found them at www.alycedesigns.com.


Aren't they cute? With added sleeves, they would be perfect!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim N said...

Those are really pretty Jos. I think the top dress design in the aqua color with sleeves would be my favorite. :)

October 18, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home