Friday, October 10, 2008

For The First Time In My Life...

I would like to warn my family, avid sports fans, before reading this post. Sit down, be calm, and make sure you're not eating anything. Now read.

...I am wondering if I should allow my friends to "Convert Me To Cougarism" as they call it, but basically they want me to cheer for BYU instead of the U.
My family are HUGE fans of University of Utah. But my friends are all HUGE fans of BYU. In the past couple of weeks, people have been trying to "convert" me. It's not that I dislike BYU, because I think they're good. But when they're playing Utah, they are going to lose. So...what do I do?
I think I'm leaning towards BYU. Not because of peer pressure (haha), but because it's a church related school. They are flexible with young men going on missions, and it seems like just a wholesome, good school.

DIRECT QUOTES FROM FAMILY AFTER READING THIS POST:
"Are you kidding me. This is ridiculous!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home