Saturday, October 18, 2008

DAVID!!!

I'm listening to David's newest song, "A Little Too Not Over You" and I couldn't help but write about David! It's been too long.
I am in love with "A Little Too Not Over You"! It's amazing. Well of course it's going to be amazing, David is singing it. I'm SO excited for the CD on 11-11!! I am seriously counting down the days until then! (Notice the Archie countdown, which should be right by this post!) I keep praying the days will go by faster so 11-11 will come sooner!
I could just go on and on about David. I really do love him! What can I say, he's just amazing. He has such a beautiful voice. And not only that, but he is a faithful member and preisthood holder of the LDS church. Also, it doesn't hurt that he's extremely cute!! I'll leave you with my current favorite pictures of David, found on FOD:





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home