Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What the heck Facebook?

So I logged onto my facebook this morning and this is what my profile page looks like, I have tried refreshing it several times. I also went to friend's pages and theirs look just as messed up as mine...

I am a little upset with facebook lately for all of the changes it's made to be more like Twitter. I am not so technologically advanced to understand all of these changes as well. For example:

  • What's up with the username? Why do we have to choose a name for our facebook? Why can't it just be a number or something like it was before?
  • Why are there so many 'tests' and things to become a 'fan' of? I sure will not be becoming a fan of Michael Phelps, Silly String, Glow Sticks, or Camping anytime soon.

It's not that I don't like facebook, because I really do. I just like the basics of it. I like getting on and changing my status, chatting with friends, sending and recieving messages, posting and commenting pictures, just the basics. I guess my question just is why is facebook doing all of this?

On a side note, my profile was back to normal as soon as I finished this blog :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home